Advantages of 2016 Delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else wonder why this old man uses hashtags as much as he does?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Is it just me or does anyone else wonder why this old man uses hashtags as much as he does?!?!?

My guess is it makes him feel cool and like the young kids, since that is the thing or something? Funny thing is hashtags don't even working on this forum so they have no purpose.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is it makes him feel cool and like the young kids, since that is the thing or something? Funny thing is hashtags don't even working on this forum so they have no purpose.

Along with using spaces he is really showing his age!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mesozoic

Reaction score

He labels himself "FRF Lady"... Does tranny mean more than just transmission in this neck of the woods?

I'm confused. :mwah1:

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my understanding the bed extender works to make it over 6'. Also if you have company stickers/vinyl on the vehicle it automatically applies as well.

I wonder if the IRS has put out an opinion on the bed extenders or if it's been tested in an audit. Would be nice if true. It would actually give a reason for buying the bed extender.

I've always wondered why when the rule is 6', that they make a 5.5' and 6.5' bed anyway. Why not just save the effort and split the difference?

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I genuinely feel bad, he's in the twilight of his life and instead of just enjoying it, he sits behind a keyboard and trolls endlessly