ADD / VIAIR bolt in compressor kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ford Raptor SVT VIAIR Bolt in compressor kit, 450p

$425.

We designed this to be a bolt on complete kit ready to go.
It is located behind the bumper and in between the front frame rails. More then enough hose to fill up all your tires.
Compressor is rated to fill 37" tires very quickly.

Easy install and a perfect fit for all on and off road use.

Attachments

• 45043_product[1].jpg
    45043_product[1].jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 2010-10-21_15_34_29[1].jpg
    2010-10-21_15_34_29[1].jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 124

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Is this perma wired to the battery or do you have to clip on the cables every time you want to fill.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Install - It is very easy, bolts right in with out any drilling or cutting. Please fill free to call or PM me for install details.
It is something that can be done in your driveway in a few min.
It fits up right behind the grille in between the frame rails.
Bo - I was also thinking about our conversation yesterday, about how you really do use your truck offroad. You might want to consider getting our rear ABS gaurds. They are $50 but worth it. Many guys have snapped their sensor's and it's a $500 fix if you do.
I'll tell you what, if you decide you want to go with the side steps and rear bumper as well I'll give the gaurds to you for free.

Wiring - You have the option of both. I would say that it's split 50/50 with our customers as far as how they set it up. It's really up to each person and how they want it.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
That's my truck in those particular pics and the set up is awesome guys. The compressor itself comes with a very nice carry bag (which I know keep tools and such in and tucked up under the backseat) and everything you would need like a super nice coil hose and multiple fittings. I particularly like the needle fitting, like to inflate a basketball.....it works perfect for blowing out all the small and hard to get spots in the truck, for us super detailing guys. There's an on/off switch on the compressor and it has clips to attach to the battery. I currently have the cables nicely tucked and ran up to the battery but not hard wired to it, just neatly tied next to it. I had wondered about hard wiring it and putting it on one of the upfitters but, let's be honest, if you're using it, you're out of the truck.....so I just pop the hood and hook the cables up. I got it installed right before I went to the dunes and it came in super handy....it allowed me to adjust air pressure throughout the weekend and finally air all the way back up for the drive home. With the stock tires, it took about 10min. for each tire to go from 15psi to 40psi.

The mount is top notch and mounted in a great spot. It's a flat piece and fits perfectly down and behind the bumper. It's sandwiched between the tow hooks and the frame with the stock bolts. Even with the new bumper on the front now and the tow hooks off, it's still in that same location with the same bolts. The compressor comes already mounted on a plate with rubber bushings, you just take it off of that and bolt it to the new ADD mount. I mounted the compressor in the driveway with a ratchet and wrench, the only obstacle being that you need to drop down the front skid plate a bit to get to the underside of the new plate.......probably easier to mount the compressor to the plate first and then to the truck. I've used it for all kinds of things at home too and have gotten alot of compliments it. Awesome set up:)

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just finished bolting in the mounting plate above the tow hooks and behind the skidplate. To bolt in the compressor, im assuming i need to remove the diamond plate/rubber lower stand?? Is that correct? I don't wanna yank it off without being sure....

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why? you could get a full air horn kit with compressor and tank for like $350. I would just use that to air tires and stuff too.

Yeah, i bought it for airing up and down during my weekend desert excursions.... Any other uses are just fringe benefits.

Im starting to consider not mounting it because im worried about the compressor's motor handling all the dust i go through, but im gonna wait and see what SOCOMech and Ryan have to say about it being that theyve already been down that road. For now im gonna leave the mounting plate as a resting point when in-use, and keep the compressor in the bag under my rear seat.

Compressor works great though.... Just messed around aring down and back up 2 tires in the driveway just for fun, this thing will definitely get the job done.