ADD Christmas List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Well I have to say I'm disappointed highly, I made a order back Nov 10th for my Christmas present of your Venom bumper, and was told 3 to 4 weeks, on the 5th of December it was 7 to 10 more days, now its after the first of the year? well is it going to be here at the first of the year? or sometime thereafter?

If you get me your full name, who you ordered through and SO number I can look into it and find out what is going on with your order for sure. PM me if you like.

ADD_Doug

Reaction score
Well I have to say I'm disappointed highly, I made a order back Nov 10th for my Christmas present of your Venom bumper, and was told 3 to 4 weeks, on the 5th of December it was 7 to 10 more days, now its after the first of the year? well is it going to be here at the first of the year? or sometime thereafter?

Bad Rooster.... I checked on all orders that were placed with us between 11-01-14 and 11-15-14 and they have all shipped... Did you order directly from us or from a vendor? I PM'd you as well...

Last edited:

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
Bad Rooster.... I checked on all orders that were placed to us between 11-01-14 and 11-15-14 and they have all shipped. Did you order directly from us or from a vendor? I PM'd you as well.

I originally talked to Pete on the 6th of November, then called Pete back to ask about the top hoop option and to be sure it was cool to order it through my local guys @ Sparks Nv 4 wheel parts. I ordered it from Aaron @ 4 wheel parts on Nov 7th and called him on the following Monday to be sure it was ordered with Stealth plates and winch plate and with the optional top hoop. My credit card was billed Nov 10th, they say they have called in on it both on the 5th and again this Wednesday.

ADD_Doug

Reaction score
I originally talked to Pete on the 6th of November, then called Pete back to ask about the top hoop option and to be sure it was cool to order it through my local guys @ Sparks Nv 4 wheel parts. I ordered it from Aaron @ 4 wheel parts on Nov 7th and called him on the following Monday to be sure it was ordered with Stealth plates and winch plate and with the optional top hoop. My credit card was billed Nov 10th, they say they have called in on it both on the 5th and again this Wednesday.

I did find your order. We received the PO from the vendor on Nov. 18th for the bumper and notified them yesterday that it is being re powder coated due to it not passing QC for the finish. It is due back here on Monday and scheduled to ship then. Feel free to contact us directly if you have questions.

D

Deleted member 12951

Don't feel too bad. Ordered a front and rear venom on Nov 12th and still no idea how much longer nor any info on tracking if it did ship or not. I went through a vendor, TMX so who knows when ADD actually got the order.

I gave JR the PO that TMX said they had and not a word from ADD on status.....

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
I did find your order. We received the PO from the vendor on Nov. 18th for the bumper and notified them yesterday that it is being re powder coated due to it not passing QC for the finish. It is due back here on Monday and scheduled to ship then. Feel free to contact us directly if you have questions.
Well ok, I have a favor to ask, since the bumper is being powder coated, could you have it powder coated in Gun metal Grey / charcoal so it will match the grille and wheel flares? I would pay you direct if this is extra, here in Reno it is the same price, that definitely would put a smile on my face this Christmas. I didn't see any options for that but that's the color I really wanted.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Well ok, I have a favor to ask, since the bumper is being powder coated, could you have it powder coated in Gun metal Grey / charcoal so it will match the grille and wheel flares? I would pay you direct if this is extra, here in Reno it is the same price, that definitely would put a smile on my face this Christmas. I didn't see any options for that but that's the color I really wanted.

Yes we can look into that for you. I know you spoke with Pete over the weekend. Did you changer your mind or was this before you spoke with him?

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Don't feel too bad. Ordered a front and rear venom on Nov 12th and still no idea how much longer nor any info on tracking if it did ship or not. I went through a vendor, TMX so who knows when ADD actually got the order.

I gave JR the PO that TMX said they had and not a word from ADD on status.....

Rick TMX should have tracking tomorrow at the latest.