ADD Bumbper Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was to get the ADD single LED front bumper, and i have fog lights installed already, with the still be able to work well with this bumper? I really like this bumper, and if there are any other cool bumpers, please show me! :peace:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet ADD could make a place for your fog lights in addition to the bar. SDHQ and Wicked Performance also make nice front bumpers and could probably make a place for your fogs too. Just got to tell them what you want and they can do it!

OP
OP
BubbaRaptor

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll check those out, but I already put my fogs in, and was just wondering is they would still look good where they are, with the new bumper

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your fogs are Rigids, then just mount them down where the bumper mounts to the frame on the mounting "ears" (don't know what else to call them).

IMG_1303.jpg

OP
OP
BubbaRaptor

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that looks very nice, i have two mounted on each side on the metal piece right below the headlights pretty much... just mounted them straight on it, so maybe it would work just fine