ADD off-road Adaptive Cruise relocation bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wanted to share my recent experience with the ADD ACC relocation bracket. I installed my ADD bumper and FullRace intercooler over a year ago, before anybody had really made a relocation bracket for the gen3. The fullrace intercooler came with a bracket that was intended for the gen2. So even though I tried to use the fullrace bracket on my gen3, it never really worked. So I've been without adaptive cruise for a while and it really bugged me.

So I contacted ADD to see if their bracket was compatible with the fullrace intercooler. ADD said that they didn't think it would fit. But looking at the pictures closely, I thought it might. So I took the chance and ordered the acc relocation bracket anyways.

I got the bracket installed and I can conform IT DOES FIT with the fullrace intercooler. I now have my adaptive cruise back. Tested it out today on a 150 mile round trip. The adaptive cruise and lane assist worked perfectly on the freeway.

IMG_3081.jpg

View attachment IMG_3087.mov

IMG_3080.jpg

Last edited: