Add-a-leaf

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoolManRaptor87

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife won't let me buy anymore stuff for the truck until I sell another set of shocks. Emptied our bank account right before Christmas on a stockpile of Roush takeoff Gen2 non-livewire shocks. Needless to say she was not happy. At this point she agrees it was worth the time, effort, and money. But I still have too many sitting around. Next set I sell gets me that add-a-leaf kit lmao. I do have a few interested parties, guys that only daily drive their raptor like me. I'll deff keep you guys updated when I get them on the truck tho. Hate being nose high everywhere. LITTERALLY blinding everyone else on the road with my low beams

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For it to get easier.....

That or just sick of the airbags to the point it's going to be done.

2012SCSVT

Reaction score
Shackles would lower the truck. An add a leaf would do what you are looking for. But the do stiffen the ride up quite a bit. The only time I really recommend adding leafs to an existing leaf pack is when we do a "mini-pack". These usually consist of 3 thinner leaf springs to give a more progressive spring pack to help with the bumps off road.

Is the mini pack mentioned an item SDHQ sell for 1g raptors?