Adaptive Cruise Control RetroFit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdholder

Reaction score
I’ve seen a thread over on the F150 forums about someone retrofitting a truck without ACC.

ACC is really the only “feature” I miss on my Raptor. Mines a 17 and didn’t come with it.

Anyone know any shop or person I could pay to retrofit ACC to my truck?? I’m not technically inclined enough to do it myself. I’m in Dallas but would take a road trip just about anywhere to get it done.

Thanks!

Jon

pavendort

Reaction score
This is the one feature I wish I had on my 17... I don't care about auto braking or anything like that, but the ACC was so nice on my Lincoln before the Raptor...

pokeystyles

Reaction score
Looking for the same for my Gen2... called Ford and they said ACC comes prewired from the factory on models that have it. So the wiring harness seems to be the challenge.

EagleRaptor

Reaction score
This would be quite difficult to add after the fact, there are cameras, windshield, sensors, wiring, control modules, steering wheel controls, etc that all have to be updated or added. Likely cost prohibitive if it can even be achieved to work nicely, likely cheaper to sell and buy one with it already.