AC and talking on phone..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any time I use the bluetooth speaker to talk on the phone, my A/C fan slows down and it blows about the same (or less) than when the auto engine goes on. I assume it's so I can hear better?? Anyone have a solution to this? I can't have it go off in the summer in Vegas like this. Thanks in advance.

Mine blows more softly to limit the wind noise when using the phone. I like that feature a lot.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any time I use the bluetooth speaker to talk on the phone, my A/C fan slows down and it blows about the same (or less) than when the auto engine goes on. I assume it's so I can hear better?? Anyone have a solution to this? I can't have it go off in the summer in Vegas like this. Thanks in advance.

yup - throttles back to ensure you can hear, they can hear - it's pretty cool :)

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems like some people like it and others don't. It's become second nature to me to adjust the center vents to blow down in my vehicles whenever I'm about to answer the phone since the mic is typically up where the reading lights are at. The only time anyone's had trouble hearing me is when those center vents are blowing up towards the mic.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is great you can easily disable it if you don't like it throttling your AC down.