A.D.D. Public Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had nothing but a great experience with ADD. When I ordered my bumper it was right before seam and I still got it the week they told me it would arrive when I ordered it. They got me a hell of a deal on my rigids and even though rigid was back ordered due to seam they still sent me the bumper to get mounted and sent the lights direct from rigid with no shipping fees. aDD has an A+ in my book and I've turned a few other friends of mine onto them that are now sporting new ADD products

ADDSEAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im very surprised you got a call back, my bumpers were ready to ship last week and they have been "waiting on my skid plate" since last Wednesday. I cant get anyone to call me back to let me know if the damn thing has come in from Powder Coat nor is the freaking shop foreman even there! so it seems like no one knows whats going on. Now I will say Nate is giving it all he has and he is about the only one worth talking to that has the motivation to take care of a customer. Anyone else gives me the line "ill call you back" and it never happens.
Nate is one excellent person to deal with that guy deserves employee of the year and a free raptor!

Im sorry sir you have not received a call back.What is you order under and I will make sure you have a call this afternoon with a update sir.

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its under Zack Jurasek, Nate is looking into it. I swear that guy runs circles around anyone else ive talked to there. He also explained to me there was a misunderstanding in the Zack's that he talked to.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im very surprised you got a call back, my bumpers were ready to ship last week and they have been "waiting on my skid plate" since last Wednesday. I cant get anyone to call me back to let me know if the damn thing has come in from Powder Coat nor is the freaking shop foreman even there! so it seems like no one knows whats going on. Now I will say Nate is giving it all he has and he is about the only one worth talking to that has the motivation to take care of a customer. Anyone else gives me the line "ill call you back" and it never happens.
Nate is one excellent person to deal with that guy deserves employee of the year and a free raptor!

So, at the most, you've been waiting for your order to ship since last week when the bumpers were ready to ship. And today is Wednesday and you're posting online like they've done something wrong?

Is there more to this story?

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the way my ADD Stealth Fighter front bumper looks on my raptor! I went with two 6" light bars and a 20". Looking back I wish I would have color matched the inserts but I can always get that changed. I gave them 4 out of 5 starts but if not for their service after I gave them the payment for shipping it would be 5.

They were excellent to deal with during the questioning and ordering process. However I disliked trying to get a return call back from them when I had an issue or question after they had my money and the bumper was shipped. In fact it's over a month later and I'm still waiting for a call back from Nate. He last PM me on July 24th asking me for my contact information and he has yet to call me back again.

The powder coating was scuffed in a couple spots from how they packaged it. The 4 bolts to hold the bumper to the truck only 3 line up and the bumper is right on one fender flare but a 1/4" to 1/2" away from the other fender flare. It also was ready to ship on a Tuesday and they said it would but did not ship out till that Friday afternoon after I called a couple times throughout the week asking for the tracking number. And lastly the hood latch mounting bracket wasn't shipped with the bumper because I didn't ask for it, well no one told me it was an option and it wasn't one online.

So their issues of not dealing with customer issues is still a problem to this day.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've bought two front Stealth bumpers and a rear and was happy with all of them. Hit a moose at hwy speed with one and it saved the truck and myself from damage so personally I could not say enough good about them.

Sent from my S4

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
funny .. I have a RPG prerunner on order. Jeff at RPG PMed and called to tell me that he got my bumper back from powdercoating and that there were blotches in the PC so they sent it back to powdercoating as it was not up to their standards. Now that is service.

The powder coating was scuffed in a couple spots from how they packaged it.

Last edited:

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: JR from ADD, you are one guy that will definitely take care of a customer! thank you guys all of you at ADD ill be accepting the shipment today will post fb pictures :)

strafe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had nothing but problems with my order last year, right up to the point it was so cursed even the UPS truck that was carrying it was hit and totaled. After 2 weeks waiting to have it cut out of the truck I was very happy with the finished product and would brag about it. Then came the Canadian winter and now I need to have the paint striped and it line-Xed. I have never seen a powder coat (or spray paint) flake like mine has. The skid plate is also thinner than the factory one and looks like it had been skatter shot with a shot gun. I am glad you have admitted to the issues and I hope no one goes through my ordeal.