A.D.D. Public Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good for you Jared! Customers appreciate straight-shooting owners/managers who KNOW what's going on AND tell it like it is.

Things don't always go right especially when dealing with VERY PICKY customers (just about every one of them these days) who have many choices when it comes to where they can go and buy from.

The fact that you spoke openly about what was wrong and HOW YOU'VE ADDRESSED THE ISSUES (FIXED THE PROBLEMS) goes a long way to communicating effectively with the market.

I compliment you in your approach and wish you guys lots of continued success.

Disclaimer: I have never bought anything from ADD but I would if I was in the market.

Note to customers/potential customers: If you don't like what you read or what you bought TELL THE COMPANY YOU BOUGHT IT FROM and do it PRIVATELY! Give them a chance (or two) to fix it/make it right. In the world we live in bad news, negative comments, sour grapes and cranky-can't-be-satisfied-customers make life for vendors a living hell once shit is posted on the interwebs. Give companies the opportunity to make it right - don't be so quick to slam them publicly - that shit will really never go away!

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
did I read this right >> "We are roughly sending out 500 bumpers a month" Holly Hell.

Anyway, I never purchased anything from ADD but given the complaints posted on this forum I was persuaded to look elsewhere. Regardless, given that you sell 500 bumpers a month, you will not miss 1 less bumper sale.

I applaud them for this post but I do have one question ... There have been been complaints for a long time so why did it take you this long to respond?

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
did I read this right >> "We are roughly sending out 500 bumpers a month" Holly Hell.

Anyway, I never purchased anything from ADD but given the complaints posted on this forum I was persuaded to look elsewhere. Regardless, given that you sell 500 bumpers a month, you will not miss 1 less bumper sale.

I applaud them for this post but I do have one question ... There have been been complaints for a long time so why did it take you this long to respond?

As I stated in the announcement, we have had a upper management change. Things that were brushed off in the past are being addressed promptly.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

its better to have a delayed response with changes already made, and be ready for it, rather than a quick response, not be prepared and make empty promises. for a company to admit its faults and try to better themselves, says a lot about the company. i hope things work out for you guys.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
its better to have a delayed response with changes already made, and be ready for it, rather than a quick response, not be prepared and make empty promises. for a company to admit its faults and try to better themselves, says a lot about the company. i hope things work out for you guys.

And really, what is considered a long time. A few months is not that long... now on internet space, that may seem like eternity.

All I can say is I am still waiting for a return call... 3 months now...

Your guys need to get a room. I'm sure they don't have a note that is 3 months old that says "call ice back" lol...

Try them again for the first time...

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my Stealth Fighter front bumper. Will buy from you guys again if I get the money for some goodies. I would mess some up too if I were sending 500 bumpers a month...congrats to you guys and best if luck

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a Stealth front bumper on my truck and I like the look for the most part. Had issues getting it ordered and delivered. Fit and finish were not the best and had missing bolts. The response was not very good and the overall experience left me with a very unfavorable view of the company and the product.
That said, I appreciate the courage it takes to make a public statement like this. As a business owner myself I know how tough it is to deal with negative comments especially on internet forums and social media. No matter if your company was right or wrong it hurts your business. Hopefully the changes you made eliminate the issues some customers have had. Again, I applaud you for trying to fix things and for putting this out on a forum for everyone to see. Hope it works out and you continue to grow.
Mark

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2