A.D.D. Public Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Icecobra ...quit sexting Anthony Weiner and pick up your phone.

I was busy...lol... We talked, he called again... I want to say everything is perfect but its kind of a wait and see.. I am very glad we did talk and I can say he genuinely explained several things.. I think he really wants to make things better and I think he is reviewing carefully my concerns... I went with someone else for new bumpers but would probably give ADD another shot if I were looking for more.. I cant say everything is going to come out better but I think and hope he reviews policy and practice with new personnel. I did not ask for anything more but to be heard by the boss, I think he actually listened... Thanks for calling ADD... I want people to know I have nothing against ADD products, I think there great. My complaint was people and I walked away feeling things have begun to change...

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I was busy...lol... We talked, he called again... I want to say everything is perfect but its kind of a wait and see.. I am very glad we did talk and I can say he genuinely explained several things.. I think he really wants to make things better and I think he is reviewing carefully my concerns... I went with someone else for new bumpers but would probably give ADD another shot if I were looking for more.. I cant say everything is going to come out better but I think and hope he reviews policy and practice with new personnel. I did not ask for anything more but to be heard by the boss, I think he actually listened... Thanks for calling ADD... I want people to know I have nothing against ADD products, I think there great. My complaint was people and I walked away feeling things have begun to change...

Glad to hear that things were made better after reaching a Clear and Carlos Danger

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Birdman is going to beat the Weiner jokes to death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im very surprised you got a call back, my bumpers were ready to ship last week and they have been "waiting on my skid plate" since last Wednesday. I cant get anyone to call me back to let me know if the damn thing has come in from Powder Coat nor is the freaking shop foreman even there! so it seems like no one knows whats going on. Now I will say Nate is giving it all he has and he is about the only one worth talking to that has the motivation to take care of a customer. Anyone else gives me the line "ill call you back" and it never happens.
Nate is one excellent person to deal with that guy deserves employee of the year and a free raptor!