61c Carbon Fiber interior canceled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

CA650

Reaction score
If you have placed an oder for the 2017 raptor - does everyone here have an Order # back from their dealer already? i don't - so i was going to leave the CF option on the order request - get an order # assigned and see what the situation was with the availability then change the order if it can't be sorted out.

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure its out there some where, so many aftermarket suppliers it hard to keep track.

2016 Ford F-150 Custom Dash Kits - CARiD.com

I cancelled my CF package today, It really didn't matter to me either way and once i really looked at it, I don't think its worth the money anyways.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen a rigid Carbon fiber dash kit. These look to be the same I've seen before, flat flexible stick on crap. There may be a layer of "real" carbon fiber but carbon fiber it is not. I'm not sticking stuff like that on my truck personally

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
??? CF

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen a rigid Carbon fiber dash kit. These look to be the same I've seen before, flat flexible stick on crap. There may be a layer of "real" carbon fiber but carbon fiber it is not. I'm not sticking stuff like that on my truck personally

Really didn't look at it? Just Googled it and about a hundred places popped up.

As it turns out i didn't cancel my CF package, I'm just going to wait, I have waited this long anyways.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not received that information, as of the beginning of the week. Hopefully it stays that way, but until I know all of the certain details of any delays I'm leaving the CF option in.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tend to keep my vehicles 8-12 years so for a delay of 3+ months, i'm in no rush to receive this truck. Someone at FP dropped the ball on this CF debacle though, no?

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
My dealer did confirm this as well, fwiw

Wait for it Tommy! I like the CF. I know you are like me and the slightest amount of wear inside drives me nuts! Last week I ordered a replacement drivers seat cover just to sit on the shelf for years. Only because I was worried I wouldn't be able to find the blue accent seat cover. The CF shifter is what sold me that it's a must have!

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a few more pics from a YouTube vid. Seems lots of money for a few pieces but I am sticking with my order

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,555