5 Star Tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Looks like 5 star has tuning with SCT available. Has any looked into them verse Livernois and Goose. They don't require PCM to be shipped which is a huge plus for me.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So Looks like 5 star has tuning with SCT available. Has any looked into them verse Livernois and Goose. They don't require PCM to be shipped which is a huge plus for me.

You'll just be under the hood flashing in the rain/snow/cold/heat directly to the ECU.

Once you get the ECU unlocked it's the same old flash from the comforts of the inside of your cab.

Flashing outside the truck under the hood will get old FAST..

DRMWVR

Reaction score
they are showing a warranty available thru Stage 3 Motorsports anybody have experience with this? thanks

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goose x 100000000. My truck was down for 3 days total. Cobb had it turned around and back to me same day. The back and forth email tuning took a day at most and about 5 revisions from Goose. The truck is 100% how it should have been from the factory. Kicks ass, shifts smoother, tons of power. Loving it.