35 inch Ridge Grappler OR 37 KO2? Question for ko2 owners!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are there any aftermarket tires out there that are C rated like the stock BFGs? I head the E rated tires Everton makes compromise the rise and are a bit heavier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Resurrecting for clarity. Stock Raptor (no leveling kit) takes the 35 Ridge Grapplers with no rubbing? And what is the difference between the 35 vs 325/ whatever?

Last edited:

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Resurrecting for clarity. Stock Raptor (no leveling kit) takes the 35 Ridge Grapplers with no rubbing? And what is the difference between the 35 vs 325/ whatever?

Didnt see an answer either, 35x12.5 ridge graps fit with no level? How about the 325/60s. Would prefer to not level if possible. No high speed offroading, no stuffing in my offroad world.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any aftermarket tires out there that are C rated like the stock BFGs? I head the E rated tires Everton makes compromise the rise and are a bit heavier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at the load rating issue as well. I don’t see any other 315/70R17 that come in a C load range. The 35x12.5 R17 Goodyear MTR is the other tire that comes in a C. My Bronco uses 35x12.5R17 or 315/70R17, I’ve run D rated tires in the past and the ride sucked. I never understand how people run E rated tires on Jeep Wranglers, they must ride like bricks.