2018 Raptor europa questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kjettro

Reaction score
Hello gents, i have a 2018 supercab, and just got my obd swich today, the main reason i got it is:
I’m trying to get the tree yellow leds in the grill and the amber yellow drl’s to work.
In Norway this was illegal in 2018, so the dealers went into the ecu and did something to disconnect something.
I have tried to ask the dealer, but with no luck.
I did some stuff with forscan today, and all worked great.. i also tried the drl codes posted in the spreadsheet you can find in other posts here with no luck.
The amber outlining blinks when i push on key fob and lock the doors, so it seems like some kind of software thing.
Any taughts???

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i also tried the drl codes posted in the spreadsheet [/QUOTE said:
Could you elaborate? Do you currently have DRL and want to change them to the Parking lights? Or do you not have DRL at all and want to enable them?

OP
OP
K

Kjettro

Reaction score
I have done the forscan codes, but this only works if you have the ambers when park lights are on.
On my truck the ambers and the grill light dont work at all, regardless the light knob setting.
Is there something the Norwegian Ford dealer can go into the bcm and disable when the car is prepped for our rules...? The only park light i have is the small one showed on the pic. The ambers and grill lights was not legal in 2018, but is now.
When i press the keyfob to lock the doors the amber light blink one time so they dont seem disconnected, see pic

3582B945-FEBA-44F3-893C-609954D468CA.jpeg

F9CB72E2-B5BF-4C4C-8A18-2C6272DEC079.jpeg

OdinR

Reaction score
Hi, Same problem here. All my leds are white. Think you have to replace some parts.... Talked to a guy about it. sned me a pm. Norwegian is muck more easy!

OdinR

Reaction score
If you lock the doors, all amber lights (grill,fenders and headlights) flash amber? So does mine. But they all glow bright white in any other modes. I figure it could be changed in forscan but cant figure it out. The local dealer says we need to rebuild lamps but that cant be true.