2017 Raptor build***MUST SEE***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Way to **** up a good truck.

Thanks for giving me a migraine. I'm over here waiting for my truck and you're over there wasting one fml.

This is what it looks like when someone jerks off onto their truck.

Really, you obviously have ample time and money - this is the best idea you can come up with to spend both?

Sorry, but this is just out and out stupid.

That truck is ugly as hell. You wasted your time and money

Orange dreamsicle

These are just some of the many haterz who posted shit putting down this guy, his Raptor and his shop.

You all have driven this forum into the *******. Way too much bile, hater-aid and ignorance and a burning desire to show it in every post.

If you don't like something it's not necessary for you to tell someone else on this forum.

And if you don't like something you absolutely don't need to say it. If you don't have anything nice to say perhaps you'll ****.

Cool_Racer_79

Reaction score
PIMPING out a Raptor is no different that buying a sports car and only driving it to work and the local Cars N Coffee Meet. Which is 95% of the owners that I see with Sports Cars.

At the end of the day is your money and your vehicle, do whatever you want with it and **** all the haters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxRR

Reaction score
These are just some of the many haterz who posted shit putting down this guy, his Raptor and his shop.

You all have driven this forum into the *******. Way too much bile, hater-aid and ignorance and a burning desire to show it in every post.

If you don't like something it's not necessary for you to tell someone else on this forum.

And if you don't like something you absolutely don't need to say it. If you don't have anything nice to say perhaps you'll ****.

I just got the **** you must be a kid. That's an ugly truck. There is no way around it. Leave it alone.

Ocbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove my Raptor directly from the dealership to my shop to tear it apart. We have built several trucks and have a few Raptor's under way.

Our build consisted of highlights from the orange interior theme throughout the exterior. We started with stripping and fabricating all the light positions with many clearance issues as some of you might already know. No part of this build altered or changed factory components, wiring, etc. We did not modify the flaps behind the grille or change the way Ford designed areas. We spoke to Ford engineers on the function of the flaps and coolers.

Here are some of the key features of this build.

-XPEL paint protection film covering all the impact areas (complete nose, bed, doors, roof, etc.

-Gloss black all gray trim and color match certain areas (bumpers, lights, etc)

-Powdercoated orange tow hooks

-powdercoated skid plate heavy texture to match running boards

-powdercoated complete LED brackets and components

-RPG leveling kit

-22x10 wheels custom powder coated and wrapped in Ridge Grapplers

-RIGID Industries lighting everywhere including bed, wheel wells, under running boards, etc.

-color matched roof LED bar and brackets

-tinted windshield and front windows to match

-Bray Windshield Protection film

- and many more upgrades with more to come including the following

JL Audio complete stereo

Interior orange accent lighting

ADV1 wheels

Performance upgrades

Bed cover

610_8116_zps6zxsbtoa.jpg

610_8119_zpsbvarmcgg.jpg

610_8113_zpszpdi09v8.jpg

610_8110_zpsd3g4ewot.jpg

610_8123_zpsykwf52vf.jpg

610_8108_zpsqznabrr3.jpg

610_8105_zpshuz98pmv.jpg

610_8101_zpspnuaimic.jpg

610_8142_zpsuflfctgd.jpg

610_8153_zpsdvyayjop.jpg

610_8143_zpsqbhv5qvg.jpg

610_8124_zps9boposun.jpg

610_8103_zpsysqlaeks.jpg

610_8195_zps7is53edm.jpg

610_8203_zpslfkfapmq.jpg

610_8197_zpswklhczd5.jpg

610_8177_zpslakthljt.jpg

610_8192_zpsstkqynjs.jpg

610_8191_zpsbrr4m14m.jpg

610_8180_zpsvlmfc3h5.jpg

610_8167_zpsveuon8fs.jpg

610_8188_zpswtexqhnk.jpg

610_8141_zpsc0h0tihj.jpg

610_8134_zpsnz1csk8r.jpg

610_8140_zpshjes7spc.jpg

610_8131_zpspts5kgt3.jpg

610_8127_zpsovzwprio.jpg

Got some great ideas here, looks unique for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Hey @WhatExit? choke on a ****. Your screen name says it all ******.

MOLONxLABE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

:bawl:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

Take your safety pin and cruise on over to the safe space... GEN 2 FORD RAPTOR FORUM

raw.gif