2017 Ford Raptor Swaybar Disconnect Flex Test

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the part where you put it in park, no brake, and get under the truck to take the video. You a gambling man too? ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You're saying that you go into the lobby like a peasant?

It also really helps with taking those mall speed bumps. Mall crawling = enhanced

F that. I have peeps to get my $hit while i cruise the mall parking lot, occasionally hopping a pot hole.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Drive thru = 4L

Mall/Starbucks mode actually puts you in 4H/locked and spools the turbos electronically every 30 seconds to make the blowoff valve PSHHH. Baristas love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
So that begs the question, what do the Gen1 Raptors do that baristas love?
Definitely V8 sound is up there. heard one of the youtube videos and I can see where baristas would dig that sound.

You know what the baristas don’t love? when you park your Raptor in front of a row of Priuses. As previously discussed, we don’t have st-bucks drive through here. So I turn into the parking lot, stop, and engage mall/stbks mode. drive around and some d-bags park their priuses right up front - a whole line of them.

My peeps are like “you ain’t making us walk all that way”

So, I use mall/stbks mode extra power to jump the sidewalk and drive them right up to the door. Baristas like - what are you doing, you can’t park there.

I just did.

I thought they were really rude, being they’re the official Raptor coffee and all.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
So that begs the question, what do the Gen1 Raptors do that baristas love?

Definitely V8 sound is up there. heard one of the youtube videos and I can see where baristas would dig that sound.

You know what the baristas don’t love? when you park your Raptor in front of a row of Priuses. As previously discussed, we don’t have st-bucks drive through here. So I turn into the parking lot, stop, and engage mall/stbks mode. drive around and some d-bags park their priuses right up front - a whole line of them.

My peeps are like “you ain’t making us walk all that way”

So, I use mall/stbks mode extra power to jump the sidewalk and drive them right up to the door. Baristas like - what are you doing, you can’t park there.

I just did.

I thought they were really rude, being they’re the official Raptor coffee and all.

These baristas are unwashed heathens, you must minister to them Brother Smurfslayer. Teach them the whoop, the jump and the powerslide. Only then will they know that the way you park is the natural order of things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk