2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ishliss

Reaction score

I mean, go ahead. lol I only joined this forum to share this with you guys. You don't have to believe it, but Forza has NEVER put out false ratings on vehicles.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Yea I cannot stand the swag *** commentator, I just muted it and waited for the good parts lol

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, you don't have to be at least 18 to start an account here? I mean really, his age says 21, but isn't that what all the 12 year olds use?

Ishliss

Reaction score
I am 21 and I work at a ford dealership, and I just happen to enjoy simulation racing games? I guess **** me right? Lol have fun guys all I came here for was to let the intelligent folks know and the trolls are obviously bored.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is funny and sad at the same time.
Did you really think Ford would release specs to a video game company before the media and dealers? Those are the preliminary specs that have been floating around for months.

Now that twin turbo V8 on Horsepower Kings is real, I read it on the Internet, it must be true

Ishliss

Reaction score
I don't need to explain anything, you have the power to look up all you need on how close Turn 10 works with manufactures to get down to the smallest details on every car. This game releases To public Friday, and if I'm wrong, it will be the first time Forza has ever released vehicles with false statistics. Don't honestly care whether I'm right or wrong, but it's the closest you guys have got to the real deal whether you want to admit or not.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am 21 and I work at a ford dealership, and I just happen to enjoy simulation racing games? I guess **** me right? Lol have fun guys all I came here for was to let the intelligent folks know and the trolls are obviously bored.

Dude, who's the troll here? You just joined OUR forum to tell US that you know it all? lol You are a ******* joke and need to go to another forum to discuss the 'realities' of gaming.

Tell you what, buy a full membership, and a Raptor, and then you can say what you want on this forum.

Now we all know that ain't gonna happen, so go play a game and be the man someone else......

Ishliss

Reaction score
Well you guys definitely live up to the typical ********* stereotype that is associated with Raptor owners.