2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ishliss

Reaction score
Joined this forum just to let everyone know!!!!

17 raptor

450hp
440tq
5700lbs!
THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.

Ishliss

Reaction score
As dumb as this sounds, YouTube lmao it was a "build" for the game Forza 6, he built the stock motor up to 900+hp on the game, but before he did that he showed it all stock. I was also able to get the Ford GT hp/tq weight from another video.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Check out SlapTrain1 on YouTube for his raptor build and see for yourself. Game is all about realism, so those numbers must be dead accurate, especially with Ford as the games cover art.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As dumb as this sounds, YouTube lmao it was a "build" for the game Forza 6, he built the stock motor up to 900+hp on the game, but before he did that he showed it all stock. I was also able to get the Ford GT hp/tq weight from another video.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Check out SlapTrain1 on YouTube for his raptor build and see for yourself. Game is all about realism, so those numbers must be dead accurate, especially with Ford as the games cover art.

airplane-cant-be-serious.gif

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

I'm guessing this is the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWw58xwO6sE

Ishliss

Reaction score
Yea that would be the one.

Forza is a simulation racing game, all numbers are fact. With the release of the game this week, it's very unlikely they would put false information in a simulation.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Skip to the 3:00 min mark for the details.