2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
But I want to know now... this is America, we don't wait for anything.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't buy this sworn to secrecy ********. Signing an NDA is one thing but anything else is free game. Either signed NDA and can't share legally which I understand, or I call BS. I love when people get info from dealers. I have had dealers tell me shit left and right and they are always wrong. No inside info until release.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't buy this sworn to secrecy ********. Signing an NDA is one thing but anything else is free game. Either signed NDA and can't share legally which I understand, or I call BS. I love when people get info from dealers. I have had dealers tell me shit left and right and they are always wrong. No inside info until release.

Exactly. The dealers I have asked have all pretty much said the same thing by saying they have no information and that Ford would be stupid to not bring it back because none of them can keep them in stock for longer than a week.

Kenneth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never met a new generation car or truck that I didn't like less than the previous generation. I'd sell before 2016 if I were you

From Chris Bangle, to Ford... I have.

1973 Mustang
r4MZOT.jpg

1974 Mustang
J37yK2.jpg

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score

That's because they are taking the "inside information" as gospel, and you're right, unless you signed an NDA, it's just rumors

D

Deleted member 12951

So funny my first car was a green 74 Mustang II. What a *************, a Honda civic of that same era could beat it.