2013 Terrain Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pushrodv8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics, I am waiting for mine , terrain color as well, it will be the first I see in this color. Always great to hear positive feedback.

Mahukaawenui

Reaction score
Just picked my Terrain up at dealer on Thursday and drove it to Matson in Seattle to ship home
Now I need to wait 3 weeks all over again.
I like the color. It will sure hide the dust and where we live it will be in 4x4 and in the dirt daily.
A couple phone picks when I left it at pier 18.
Rap1.jpg

Rap3.jpg

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
test drove a terrain scab today at a dealer by my house for the hell of it while I wait for mine to come in, and all I have to say is wow!!! They made the mistake of having the truck on their dirt lot with puddles and a bunch of whoops and some straight aways. Needless to say the truck handles like a dream off road and the car salesman was having the time of his life lol. He told me not to be shy driving it so I had at it. Oh and the terrain color in person looks so badass. Especially on a scab. I liked the hood graphics not so much the box graphics on it.