2013 Terrain Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey as long as you like it right. hopefully you still like it once you see it in person. i was leaning toward the red when it first came out till i seen it in person. in some light it looks good other it looks like crap. you'r braver than me there is no way i could buy a vehicle unless i seen the color in person in different light.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I understand that this color is not for everyone. My logic is that Silver, Black, Blue, White and Red are always available and will always be available. Terrain is unique and I doubt Ford will always have this color option (i.e. orange). Also, this will not be my last vehicle so getting Terrain is not the end of the world.

hey as long as you like it right. hopefully you still like it once you see it in person. i was leaning toward the red when it first came out till i seen it in person. in some light it looks good other it looks like crap. you'r braver than me there is no way i could buy a vehicle unless i seen the color in person in different light.

Last edited:

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although they look pretty good, I think the price would be higher than a set of Ducati's, which are nice because they can be customized to the individuals preferences. So it makes the decision hard to retro or go Ducati...

Probably true, I do like the Ducati's but I would rather have a stock part and like the look of the 2013 lights a little better.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still of the opinion that it's one of those colors you have to see in person. I think it's going to be a big hit among guys that run their trucks in the desert. It'll hide pinstriping AND dust.

Yep, I bet it looks totally different in person.

If I could sell the wife on a '13 and that color- I would be really thinking about a replacement, because that pretty much sums up what I do (run in the desert while getting pinstriped).

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand that this color is not for everyone. My logic is that Silver, Black, Blue, White and Red are always available and will always be available. Terrain is unique and I doubt Ford will always have this color option (i.e. orange). Also, this will not be my last vehicle so getting Terrain is not the end of the world.

Bingo.

Reason why i order one :party28:

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took these the other day when I was at the dealership with my iphone. it's the full page color sample ford sends out to the dealerships. It's kind of what sold me on ordering a terrain raptor. Darker shot was taken inside lighter one taken in sunlight. Tried to take them both against white to show a contrast. Hope this color opposed to the biege looking autoblog pics is what my truck looks like

Attachments

• terrain sample 2.jpg
    terrain sample 2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 173
  • terrain sample.jpg
    terrain sample.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 397