2013 Ford Raptor spied

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SVT_4X4

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was not as much of a fan of this color at first, but it did not look bad, it was different, which is sometimes good. Good catch on the front end height, did not notice as used to seeing mine and mid perch, and it set just like mine. Color was gloss, not satin.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice pics. I thought I saw one the other day on Opdyke but I was stuck at a light. It could have been the same truck quite possibly.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This was the autoblog's description of Terrain:

"Terrain is a sandy beige hue with a flat finish. It's not matte, but this paint certainly isn't reflective by modern standards. In fact, it's quite reminiscent of those wonderful old lacquer finishes from the '30s and '40s. (We can imagine a Ford Model A Business Coupe coming in the same color.) That's not a pejorative, as the SVT Raptor looks great in this decidedly industrial beige tone. Something about the Raptor's outlandish looks just works with the understated color."

I'd like it if it was flat.

Last edited:

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not ready to change the color of my order to the terrain color but it does look good!!!!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice find man. thanks for the pics. def not a fan of the terrian. maybe if the flares and bumpers were black too. even still it would be the last color i would pick of the bunch. atleast it is different

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
This was the autoblog's description of Terrain:

"Terrain is a sandy beige hue with a flat finish. It's not matte, but this paint certainly isn't reflective by modern standards. In fact, it's quite reminiscent of those wonderful old lacquer finishes from the '30s and '40s. (We can imagine a Ford Model A Business Coupe coming in the same color.) That's not a pejorative, as the SVT Raptor looks great in this decidedly industrial beige tone. Something about the Raptor's outlandish looks just works with the understated color."

they probably mean it doesn't have the reflective metallic tint like all the other colors.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it only available on the raptor?
I like when colors are unique to a particular vehicle.
I hate seeing the fucas in flame blue.

Joe

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was riding my bike today from work on I-95 (Indian Springs, NV) and headed to North Las Vegas. I was so excited to see a '13 Terrain Raptor Scab drive pass me on the opposite side of I-95! I wish I could have taken pictures...

I also noticed it did not have the HIDs, it also had a bright orange sticker on the windshield that said '2013."