2013 Ford Raptor spied

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed how high the front of that truck sits, that cant be lower perch.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the terrian color, but those PICs do make it look good. I'm colorblind anyway, so why do I give a crap?

It does look it setting at Mid Perch instead of lower Perch.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice job, ya that terrain color is growing on me, still like my '12 rims tho over the '13s

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe they finally decided to release it the way it shoul be: MidPerch!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk and a budweiser can

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford released a statement saying the shocks are not adjustable, Then they drive around with the shocks adjusted to whatever perch that is. :laughing1:

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the terrain is the best looking color on the raptor now. except the molten orange...of course. LOL

Thanks for snapping the pics! Wish we had pre production vehicles running around our towns! it would make driving much more fun!

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice catch.......on the online configurator that color looks pretty nice - just don't think I could live with it for too long.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VERY GOOD SCOOP!!

The color is fine, just not for me. I like the regular rims too. If I need bead locks I'll buy aftermarket for that but really good to see one out on the road. I noticed the level too.