2012 Roush Raptor,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does the kit come with upgraded brakes? Seems with that power, brakes would be in order. Suspension upgrades next (so you can really drive it)?

rbarn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only thing Roush adds to the "Roush Raptor" is the blower, Roush cat back exhaust, stickers and stitching on the seats.

jpboats

Reaction score
And a Little more

It all would not work without the rest

ROUSH R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
■Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
■Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
■High-flow cold air induction system featuring an injection molded air box, blow molding clean air tube and high flow, washable, premium air filter
■100mm MAF (Mass Air Flow) tube
■High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
■High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
■All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps

I own one of these and in my opinion it is a sweet setup. There is also another update comming out that takes it to 575 hp.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I did not already have mine I would have bought one as well. I would however make upgrading the suspension on the truck my priority so you can really use the truck as it was meant to be with all the added power