My Stage 3 install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading a post about a person that had some issues with their Stage 2 install I thought I would post my comments and issues with my Stage 3 install on my 2012 Raptor.

Issues = nada, none, zero.

I am NOT a rachet head, just a joe blow guy. I don't see how this could be any easier! I will admit I printed and read the instructions and then watched the video which was rare for me. I usually just dive in. And I do have a buddy that has a mechanic shop where I used his lift on Sunday when he was closed. He was there to hold the beer and give me comments if necessary but the Stage 2 and the Stage 3 went on with NO issues, no banging/grinding/cussing. Just followed the directions and bolted away.

WAY TO GO RPG!!!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I've got my Stage3 but still haven't put it on!:doh2::help:
I need to find some time to get it on.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Damn ironman you do need to get on that haha I got my stage 3 kit from RPG around noon and had the bad boy installed by 3:45 p.m. Haha I wasted no time but then again you're probably a lot busier than me most of the time.. It was extremely easy to install and I did that shit in my drive way with a jack and jack stands. Corey is the man when it come to engineering anything cause he always thinks about the customer and how hard it's gonna be for them to install it... Major props to those guys at RPG :peace:

may28th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I to did mine in about 4 hours in my garage on my back with jack stands by my self. Leafs have some weight but not bad.. Kit is awesome

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My install was seamless. Drove my truck to Rock and Roll Offroad, had my wife pick me up, then had her take me back that afternoon after work.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score

Ha. I just made time tues/wed knowing silver lakes is commin quick. Do I need to bring my tools with me ?

Just don't do like I did n wait till I was DONE to read directions. Great directions. Make sure you remove nut plate on passenger side for muffler hanger. Have a few sawsall blades, 1 1/8 socket, 1 5/16 for bump cans, locktight

Those Fox external bypass shocks look so badass ! Air bumps are Massive, frame stiffner is a beast, National Springs replace those nasty lift blocks. YEE Ha !