Build day is May 5th... Anyway to stop the blue accent?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about cancelling the blue interior as well, but honestly I love it now, especially the metal trim on the dash.

Last edited:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
After seeing the blue in person, it is pretty subdued and I liked it a lot. If it is going to mess your order up, I would leave it.

LD50

Reaction score
Keep the blue, it was definitely worth it IMO. If not, contact your dealer immediately. They'll probably have to contact the regional rep who will have to submit the changes. The factory will then have to accept the changes. It's the same process I went through in about the same timeframe to add the front camera. The factory did accept the changes but the truck still showed up without the camera.

I think I had the dealer submit the changes on a Thursday. My truck was scheduled to be built the following Tuesday. The factory sent back notification that the changes had been accepted on the Monday before it was supposed to be built.