RPG SPRING/STOP/RODS Mod!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was looking at doing Rear Springs and bump stops a while back and settled on the RPG system... Jarrett was aggressive on pricing and backed up his pitch with some solid design/R&D info. So, as I was dropping the truck off to Corey this AM and I took a look at their new Tie rods and decided since we are running 140 miles RT Mohave Valley to Primm in the buggies with the wifey chasing us in the Raptor this Friday that I wanted to give her an even further upgraded platform to make the run in.... so I added the Tie Rods into the project for today.... Day goes by and come to P/U the truck..I hop in for the Test drive and before I am even to the end of the street Im like SHAM-WOW... Rear End feels different in a good way.. Night and Day better and the front end is a huge improvement too. I had a 40 mile freeway drive home and the new manners of my Raptor's ride were inspiring... cant wait to get it out in the dirt! Thank you RPG for a great price, solid service and what appears so far to be a dramatic improvement in my Raptor's suspension manners! :birgits_tiredcoffee :waytogo:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Charley,

It really was great meeting you yesterday and look forward to video of the wife passing you up out there!!! Let me know how everything goes out there. Oh ya, Lothringer is some good stuff.

Jarrett

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jarrett and Corey are on their way to my shop to install the front and rear complete set as we speak. They are showing me the installation process and I will be one of their installation facilities. I'm curious to see the performance change out in Barstow on Sunday. I'm curious how it will perform with all the weight I have with the chase rack. I will give the result on Monday.

OP
OP
Charley

Charley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Charley,

It really was great meeting you yesterday and look forward to video of the wife passing you up out there!!! Let me know how everything goes out there. Oh ya, Lothringer is some good stuff.

Jarrett

Thanks Jarrett....

Looking forward to it but if there is EVER video of my wife passing me then there is no chance in hell it will end up on the internet! :D

OP
OP
Charley

Charley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool vid Charley! How about some details/pics of your buggy?

You Bet

06 Trick Racing Tru 5 seat Dual sport, 415CBM/600hp s4 lotsa goodies... ran like a champ on this 180 mile run!

2921.JPG

3001.JPG

294.JPG