Which one Mid or Top Perch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am taking my truck in next Tuesday. The guy at the shop says they always go mid. He claims mid will level truck and no adverse ride. Top he says is a little nose high and hurts ride. I am looking for a level truck and would like to avoid hurting the ride. I see both on here. Could ya'll let me know what you have done and the ride? Trying to decide which???? Thanks

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have a '10 or '11, you can go to top perch, saying that, only if you do a lot of offroading, otherwise stay at mid perch. I am on top perch and have been for the last 4 years, maybe I'm used to the ride now, but I like it. Don't forget to reaim your headlights!!! Don't be "******* ********** has his highbeams on"!!

hop

Reaction score
I've got mine on mid perch sets level and riders great o mine is a 2014 supercrew

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TOP perch is the only way to go. Best ride, won't effect suspension geometry etc.

Or you could use the search button and read the numerous threads on here about Mid and Top perch. Oh and no 37 tires will not fit without making modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.