Kings in the Dirt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for some real world feedback on this... Has anyone gone out and tested their truck with the new King front end setup? If so, let's hear your thoughts!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
YESSS!!! lets hear those opinions im still on the fence i really like that king set up but im still waiting to see what icon comes out with:drool:

pappawheely

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These guys gave it a pretty good test, LOL :waytogo:

Fab School Raptor Takes Dakar Class Win

IMG_0397web.jpg

Last edited:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for some real world feedback on this... Has anyone gone out and tested their truck with the new King front end setup? If so, let's hear your thoughts!

Kings are a good shock, no doubt about it. And as much as I know how you hate waiting to change out suspension, sit tight untill Dec I might no of a sick bolt on Setup that will be arriving:birgits_tiredcoffee

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kings are a good shock, no doubt about it. And as much as I know how you hate waiting to change out suspension, sit tight untill Dec I might no of a sick bolt on Setup that will be arriving:birgits_tiredcoffee

Looking forward to seeing what you've got in the works. I've ditched the king idea and ended up going with this:

51.jpg

Testing tomorrow....

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet set up Tizzle! Just an observation on your bad ass liners, that thing looks sharp as shit on the lower rear corner adjacent to all your brake lines.

SO Im sure lots of us have the same question for you...... Did you win the Loto or rob banks for a living?

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet set up Tizzle! Just an observation on your bad ass liners, that thing looks sharp as shit on the lower rear corner adjacent to all your brake lines.

SO Im sure lots of us have the same question for you...... Did you win the Loto or rob banks for a living?

Good observation on the liners. The cuts were the same rear of the shock as it is on the front of the shock but we had to widen the opening and make a less appealing looking cutout. It has been tamed down since this pic though.

Regarding the second question... I sell this stuff:

crackB1.gif

I can hook you up????

Last edited: