Alignment Cams after Perch Adjustment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Setting up an appointment to get the perch adjustment done. Looking to level the height so just going to the mid point setting. My local 4 x 4 shop said it will probably need alignment cams afterwards. I've read through a ton of posts but haven't seen any saying cams were necessary. If I missed this, my bad. Can anyone shed some light on this?

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No alignment cams were needed on mine when they did the middle. The red stripe is dead center and alignment is perfect.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

whisler151 said:
No alignment cams were needed on mine when they did the middle. The red stripe is dead center and alignment is perfect.

Good to know.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on top perch with no alignmnet cams for the last 1000 miles. Drives as straight as the day I bought it...

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonderif she would fit in my garage if I were to go top perch, what's the height of the roof after going top perch?

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS