Outlaw Raptor Pre Run "The Death Valley Express"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well here it is guys. We did the full pre run and videoed the trip. It was a super long day but we navigated our way through the Californian/ Nevada desert all the way to Vegas. So check it out.

Dates have not yet been set but here is what is on the plate at this time.

Option 1 Oct 29th and 30th. Leave from Barstow CA and drive off road to Death Valley CA. We'll spend the night at a resort in death valley (group rate on hotel). We will also do all the prizes and awards their. Day 2 drive off road from death valley to Las Vegas. This will put us in Vegas on Sunday so depending on you schedule you can either depart from Vegas on Sunday or if you choose to stay the night and you can attend SEMA show on monday.

Option 2 We can do the run on November 12th and 13th with the same as above just no SEMA show....

Please let me know your thoughts on the dates and if you want to attend the run please fill out the registration form on the web site.

Raptor Run Registration

Last edited:

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
can attend SEMA show on monday.

Option 2 We can do the run on November 12th and 13th with the same as above just no SEMA show....

Glad you make these video's. Love watching shit like this

I'm sure you know, but SEMA doesn't start until Tuesday the 2nd. There won't be much to see on Monday besides everyone setting up and security bitching at you for being there

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am so in if my truck is done! Either date works. I fear SEMA. I wouldn't know what I would end up buying. My wife says I should go to SEMA and sell some of my cars...LOL

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you make these video's. Love watching shit like this

I'm sure you know, but SEMA doesn't start until Tuesday the 2nd. There won't be much to see on Monday besides everyone setting up and security bitching at you for being there

Oh damn..another day spent in Vegas :peace:

RaptorinTX

Reaction score
I'm fine with either date just need to know in time to get truck shipped. Would be great to find a date that some of the trucks posting their builds with modified suspensions could participate.