Rigid Dually Lens Cracking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
renegadeagle

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time I sent into Rigid a cube light for warranty, they replaced it instead of fixing. That was fine but the new design they sent me no longer worked in the brackets they told me to take off so I couldn't reinstall it. I waited a week for them to finally tell me they could not find an old housing so waited longer for a replacement bracket. Then once ready to install, it worked fine but couldn't get the same angle as the other light on the other side of the bumper. Needless to say, I just took them off and sold them.

You will probably be fine but I would ask just incase they decide to replace it.

Appreciate you letting me know that
Thanks

OP
OP
renegadeagle

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did someone say Baja Designs? :biggrin:

Sorry to hear about the issue you had with the other lights. Hopefully you get the issue resolved. We are here if you are interested in making a switch down the road.
All of our LED Lights have interchangeable lenses and optics. This allows you to easily change pattern or color.
For your case, if you crack a lens it's VERY easy to replace. All it takes is a couple of minutes and one of our replacement lens kits. Best of all it doesn't void your warranty.
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Replacement-Lenses.asp

668403_t.jpg

The lenses are Hardcoated Polycarbonate and can withstand a lot of use! From time to time (mostly race applications) we will have a lens crack or chip from large rocks.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

www.bajadesigns.com - (800)422-5292x114 - [email protected]

Definitely will have in serious consideration. Did not count that in the budget.
I just bought and received from Sal@Fordraptorlights , the Bezel kit. Ordered on Nov 25 and Received it on Tuesday Nov 29
Thought this weekend would have it installed but as you see, gonna have to wait, Bummer.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a bummer to have a light with that issue. Especially since they are expensive. I know because I have owned Rigid industries duallys in the past. They are not cheap.

I own all VisionX now. Looking to pick up a set of dually XLs maybe next month. Keep us posted on the warranty process please.