If you were only putting 1 set or 1 light bar on your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Utraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would you do for auxiliary lights, if it was only 1 set or 1 light bar? Spot, flood, fog, brand? Do lots of night driving in remote high desert country with more that our share of elk and deer, just want to make sure I see'em before I hit'em.

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would definitely be the rigid 50" lightbar on the roof! It's insane how bright it is plus with it mounted up on the roof that light reaches out forever!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
LED bar with spot in the middle and floods on the sides. 20" works wonderful for how small it is. You can always go with a 40" in the grill. Lighting is like crack...once you start there's no stopping!

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recommend that you consider the Vision-X 21" Xmitter Xtreme Lower Grill Lightbar kit from Alternative Offroad. With 36 5 Watt LEDs and 17,748 lumens. The outer 6 LEDs on each side have 40 degree lenses for width and the inner 24 have 10 degree lenses for distance. It sold for $1K shipped right after Christmas.

kscarguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the 40" from M&R bar behind the grill, less chance ofit getting stollen and has good light power and you save a few hundred bucks to boot