Ford Racing Front Light Bar pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Any of you that have installed the Ford Racing Light bar that bolts onto the factory bumper, please post pictures for me to see. I am considering this and would like to see how different sets of lights look

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Any of you that have installed the Ford Racing Light bar that bolts onto the factory bumper, please post pictures for me to see. I am considering this and would like to see how different sets of lights look

Here are a few for ya.
forumsraptors.jpg
DSC00507.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

54lbadgetruck.jpg

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simple low profile. Nice and clean. I like. I am guessing if it is a direct Ford product might be pricey?

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mine is the one from KC, but i think they make them for Ford, so they basically the same.

2wpm36c.jpg

2nuq49h.jpg

juanpablo

Reaction score
The Ford Racing bar and KC bar are virtually identical, except for the color and that the KC bar has brackets just slightly farther apart to fit their whole range of lights, not just the 6 and 8 inch lights.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Ford Racing one looks like it sits lower an uncovers more of the Ford logo in the grill.

It's not any lower its just the angle the pictures were taken at, plus hockzter has smaller lights which in turn shows more grill.

N-Fab also has a similar light bar for our trucks. Whisler151 has that one.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not any lower its just the angle the pictures were taken at, plus hockzter has smaller lights which in turn shows more grill.

N-Fab also has a similar light bar for our trucks. Whisler151 has that one.

Ha ha ya smaller!!! After I installed them I always thought they looked like pimples on a elephant!!! he he he