Cool new AUX Switches Switch-Pro SP8100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monsterFD

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, sPOD makes a great product. Leading edge products but they are expensive. Great people and products for sure!

sPOD - Universal Truck Options

How'd you install the sPOD unit in your Raptor? Got pics?

i ended up getting the touch screen unit for the features and flexibility

I installed it under the hood with a custom bracket but it seems as though i cant find a working vendor link at the moment, hope it didnt just close down

62297d1427297806-raptor-spod-under-hood-bracket-dsc02027.jpg

For the touch screen, i used the passenger cubbie. I drilled a hole on the pockets ceiling so the holes cant be visible and mounted a RAM mount in there

ysn3G7ql.jpg

TyVvrssl.jpg

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The sPOD is a great product. Thanks for showing your installation.

Since you installed the touchscreen did you not get their Bluetooth capabilities so you can turn the lights on and off via your smart phone?

Are you saying you can't get in touch with sPOD? I may be able to help you - but I haven't spoken to them in a few months.

monsterFD

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sPOD is a great product. Thanks for showing your installation.

Since you installed the touchscreen did you not get their Bluetooth capabilities so you can turn the lights on and off via your smart phone?

Are you saying you can't get in touch with sPOD? I may be able to help you - but I haven't spoken to them in a few months.

i cant get in touch with gsimotorsports, the shop that makes the custom bracket to mount the "source" in the engine bay. their shop is suppose to be https://gsimotorsports.com/
its not working today but was working a couple weeks ago. they are the only ones that i know of that make a bracket to install it in the bay without fab work.

I didnt get the bluetooth feature because im not sure if i ever need it. seems like i can hop in the truck and turn on the spod faster than i can link the bluetooth and do it via phone. by the way, the spod can be turned on without the ignition being on, and it turns off if it detects low voltage.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's their info (below). I just called them and their line was busy - give them a call:

This is from FB...

5084 Georgia Road
Franklin, North Carolina 28734
Highlights info row image
(828) 349-1688
Typically replies within an hour
Contact GSI Motorsports on Messenger
www.gsiautogroup.com
Automotive Repair Shop · Automotive Customization Shop · Automotive Store