Reflash my 93 tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What i'm thinking is this : If the transmission is an adaptive learning machine and I drive like a grandma throughout the week or several weeks will the tune be recognized as invalid while driving with a 93 performance tune?

Would I have to "get on it " over and over again to relearn the performance tune or is it just always there waiting in the background?

If i feel the performance has downgraded ( and I have ) will a reflash hurt or help?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are putting way to much thought into this... ha ha ha..
You are just getting comfortable to the truck.
Did you have the tune before you changed the tires? The tires will change the way it feels.

OP
OP
Ni9mm

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking I had just got used to the tune and cant remember what stock felt like. I had the tires before the tune but I'm still curious what a re flash would do if anything.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought the same thing.. I reflashed stock tune and instantly remembered the limp **** throttle response and wishy washy transmission shifting. And flashed performance tune later that afternoon.

-Greg

OP
OP
Ni9mm

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought the same thing.. I reflashed stock tune and instantly remembered the limp **** throttle response and wishy washy transmission shifting. And flashed performance tune later that afternoon.

-Greg

Thanks you saved me some time. Now I can drink more beer!

I hav'nt been driving the truck as much lately due to the new job and it does seem different after sitting all week. A good different. I had to daily drive it for about six months and I think I just got used to the tune.