Winter De-Tune - Spark Plug Choice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I dont think you need to change plugs for winter fuel, its a modern F150 at the end of the day.
Nothing handles good in ice and snow, weigh down the bed and get some snow tires of you feel more comfortable.

OP
OP
XSTNKT

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont think you need to change plugs for winter fuel, its a modern F150 at the end of the day.
Nothing handles good in ice and snow, weigh down the bed and get some snow tires of you feel more comfortable.

Thanks!

My Jeep WK2's handled amazing in the snow/ice with a set of Blizzaks. But the roads around here have devolved akin to the surface of the Moon. So anything less than a Raptor (or an Abrams Tank) is not a good choice for urban transportation these days.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Thanks!

My Jeep WK2's handled amazing in the snow/ice with a set of Blizzaks. But the roads around here have devolved akin to the surface of the Moon. So anything less than a Raptor (or an Abrams Tank) is not a good choice for urban transportation these days.
I feel ya, when Memphis freezes over it reminds me of Stalingrad...