Fluids, im changin em all out,, suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YAMAHATOO

Reaction score
I run amsoil in the truck now, what are the weights and reccomended brands for the , trans fluid, diff fluid and transfer case? i tried searching and nothing really specific, are there any how to articles on the trans fluid flush etc? or the transfer case change?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Talk to Chris at freedom motorsports!! He will have everything you need to change out all the fluids.. He's having a huge sale on fluids ad stuff right now!! So if get on that deal ASAP!!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If u go to amsoil's site they have a thing where u put in your trucks info and it tells you what to use and how much. Then give chris @freedom motorsports your list.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Just looked at his post. Looks like Chris mad it even easier!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did consolidate everything for the Raptor, but just so everyone has a quick reference to what you were referring to, they can check the link below for their Auto & light truck lookup guide to lookup products for their other vehicles as well. That being said, the links in the product guide on my website lead to the products in the Amsoil website. This is for customer convenience, I still get credit for all sales made through those links to the Amsoil store.

AMSOIL Online Product Application Guide