J0shM1lls' 2013 Tux Black Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated the first post to show the center stack at night and the all weather floor mats per requests.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score

i'am waiting for mine to grow up.

4202-dsc01524.jpg

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Josh...
The mats look nice but I'll need something deeper for the Michigan snow/slush/ice/salt season!

Snow/Slush/Ice/Salt Season? Whats that? lol sorry, in Cali we don't get much of any of that heh. I suppose for your neck of the woods something a lil heftier is a must!

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

i'am waiting for mine to grow up.

4202-dsc01524.jpg

Keep feeding it and watering it and sooner than you know it'll be a full grown Rap! :waytogo:

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. I dig the new center stack. Not as "busy" as earlier years.

Congrats on the new truck. She's a beaut. I can't wait until Monday when I should have my '13 blue screw.

I know how bad that wait is killing you, but it is DEFINATELY worth it!

Reaction score
I have weathertech mats for my tundra and my wife's Lincoln. They work awesome...until the Toyota dealership cuts the mat to "fix the accelerator issue." Now everything just drains back to the floorboard! Good thing it's being replaced soon.