Dataustin's 2011 SCrew Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I am ready to start my build thread now that I have put over 111,000 miles on my 2011 Screw. Next month will mark four years since I picked up the truck in Colorado and drove it home to Austin. Over that time, I have made the following mods...

- Installed Linex in the bed (thank you Central Texas Linex).
- Installed the reflector blanks on the exterior mirrors (thank you FORD).
- Installed a Craven Stubby Antenna (thank you Craven Speed). Not only does it look good on the truck, but it has worked great the three or four times I have used the radio.
- Installed an A.R.E. CX Series Camper shell (thank you Texas Truck and Trailer).
- Installed a Bedrug Mat in the bed (thank you Bedbug). Hindsight being 20/20, I wish I would have bought the full bedbug so that the gap between the bed and tailgate was covered.
- Went to mid-perch (thank you Qualtech).
- Installed Tactical MOLLE seat covers (thank you CoverKing). While I loved the extra protection, I missed the soft seat on the (17) hour drives to the coast and am now back to no seat covers.
- Installed Method Double Standard wheels with black lugs (thank you TMX) and Duratrac tires (thank you Goodyear). I got 45k miles out of the original BFG's, I got 45k miles out of my 1st set of Duratrac's and am now on my 2nd set of Duratrac's (thanks for the recommendation @Squatting Dog).
- At 75k miles I replaced the stock shocks with 'slightly used' FOX 2.5's (thank you @skyl3r and @treypal)
- Tagged the truck with the company name and used the same vinyl to highlight the SVT vent (thank you @skyl3r)
- Replaced interior lights with LED's which look so much brighter (thank you for the p/n's @infinitereality)
- This week I installed a pair of 2014 OEM headlights with company logo stenciled on side running light (thank you Raptor Retrofit). I have wanted these since Dawson started his company and all I can say is that they are worth the wait!

For my next mod I am working on extra storage in the cab. At this rate, expect to see something by the summer time. lol

Attachments

• IMG_0010.1.jpg
    IMG_0010.1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 115
Last edited: