Working on making one mine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SomeDude451

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy Ladies and Gents,
I'm Travis. Native Texan currently living in Arizona working for the Air Force as an active duty fighter crew chief. I'm a long time Ford owner. I've had an F-Series truck of some sort since I started driving. Currently I'm rolling around in a '90 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 with the 460 in it. I've always thought that just about everything the SVT produce was nothing short of magical, and the Raptor was no exception. I've wanted one since the came out, but with financial constraints I've put it on the back burner and told myself it was a pipe dream. I recently saw an article about the updates/improvements to the 2012 model and my interest has been extremely rekindled. Currently scraping the bottom of the barrel and trying to find money I don't have to make one of these fine machines mine. I joined to forum to learn more about the truck, look at some pictures and hopefully satiate the desire a bit in the mean time. Look forward to chatting with everyone.

Travis