Welcome the new guy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm Don and I own a 2011 Raptor.

I'm a fine art landscape photographer who has used a Jeep Rubicon to get out "there" for the past couple years. While the jeep was great it still wasn't a truck and that's what I needed. To tell the truth I feel I'm the luckiest guy around in that I had not heard of the Raptor until my wife came back from the store and told me she saw my next truck; that was on a Monday. I went on line to Ford and by Tuesday morning I had built several trucks and was ready to visit our local dealer in Oracle AZ. We arrived at the dealer early afternoon and said hi to the owner who is also a client of ours and was told her brother had a Raptor. I went to his office and long story short he gave me his keys for a test drive. The short end of this story is there was no need to order a truck - I bought his! The truck was registered to him with less than 800 miles so we got it as a used truck. Blue Flame, Crew Cab every option except graphics. Traded the jeep that day and drove it home. This is the truck jeep would like to build.

Part of the deal was for us to provide 2-images of the truck for their dealership. We went out and shot the truck in a couple different places and offered the dealership a choice of 6-test images. They ended up taking the 2 plus ordering 2 additional images all which will be delivered this week. And yes the images will be delivered using the Raptor. (the images are 20x30 printed on canvas).

I'm not at the right computer now so I'll have to wait before sharing the images here. I had also used a small video camera in the jeep which is now in the Raptor and will be able to share some Raptor Videos shortly.

We travel all over the southwest and into Montana and Wyoming so if you see a Blue Flame 2011 crew with Iron Creek Photography logo in the back window give me a wave! Anyway thanks for having me here

Don (aka Iron Creek)

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Weclome Iron! Get those pics up when you can I'd like to see them.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
WELCOME IRON!
Great to have you aboard. You just pissed off a lot of people on here on how easy it was for you to get your truck lol.
Please post up some picks when you get a chance.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds awesome! Luck was definitely on your side my friend!

I am an amateur photographer, so I am also looking forward to the pictures!

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Iron Creek, great story on how you got your Raptor. Cant wait to see those photo's.

Check my posts. I did some cool modifications that may help you out on the trails. front receiver with/ Winch, Lights