Order Confirmed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HookEm

Reaction score
I just received my order confirmation (Order 4948, Priority 19). I don't yet have a VIN number, but hopefully someone will be able to let me know how this is progressing and what the priority indicates. A note on the order confirmation states "HAS BEEN UPDATED IN ORDER BANK,", but I'm not entirely sure what that is supposed to indicate.

I went with the Blue Supercab with Nav, Sunroof, Plus Pkg, Lux Pkg, Tailgate Step. I'm also adding the Procharger kit through the dealer in order to maintain the factory warranty. I would appreciate any feedback on the SC as this will be my first experience with an aftermarket blower, and this truck will be my daily driver.

The dealer tells me about 90 days (I ordered on 11/22), so I'm guessing mid-Feb delivery.

Thanks and look forward to the feedback.

Bryan

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I am a newbie as well. When I ordered my BLKSCREW with LUX only I was given a 11 code. Maybe someone can shed some loght on the numbers and if they really mean dewdew.
BDRAG

OP
OP
H

HookEm

Reaction score
Welcome!
Glad to have you. How did you get your dealer to warrant a blower?

I should have been more clear... the dealer is installing the blower and by doing this I'm able to maintain the factory warranty on the truck (powertrain & drivetrain) through Ford.

The blower itself only has the Procharger standard warranty.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am a newbie as well. When I ordered my BLKSCREW with LUX only I was given a 11 code. Maybe someone can shed some loght on the numbers and if they really mean dewdew.
BDRAG

A dealer can ONLY assign a 10 BEST POSSIBLE, but a 01 is what Ford gives it JUST BEFORE it's Pulled and a VIN # issued.

randy

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
So whats a better stacking order #? A 19 or 11. Who gets theirs first if they were ordered the same day at different dealers?
BDRAG

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So whats a better stacking order #? A 19 or 11. Who gets theirs first if they were ordered the same day at different dealers?
BDRAG

11 is better than 19, in the overall ordering process

But many many things come into play as to when a truck is pulled and vin'ed.

Can't explain it all here, so it would be understood without a hundred more questions being raised in my explanation.

Sorry randy

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Randy is that true that if the dealer installs a supercharger it will maintain the warranty?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Thanks, Now I feel a little better and maybe, just maybe I will get mine before Spring. HAhahaaaaaa.
BDRAG

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Randy is that true that if the dealer installs a supercharger it will maintain the warranty?

I have to be VERY Careful answering this question.
Yes under most circumstances. I would want it done at a SVT Dealer ONLY.

I have had Paxton Supercharges installed on mustangs, and Saleen Superchargers installed on F150 Harley Trucks. In these installs, the manufactures stood behind the supercharges and Ford stood behind the install. Ford Racing also has Superchargers, that if installed at a Ford SVT Dealer, they are covered with a limited warr.

Ford Racing Performance Parts - [Warranty]

Ford Racing Superchargers

Ford Racing Powertrain and Drivetrain Warranty included.

Last edited: