New member planning overland raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tfung

Reaction score
Hi guys, new member here.... Just put down a deposit on a brand new 2014 silver Roush Raptor.. Looking forward for the truck being delivered in another few weeks or so, after the dealer installs an ****** passport detector and a pair of Roush high capacity LTR...

Couple of buddies and I are hoping to transform this truck into an expedition/overland truck used for road trips in the future... First trip being planned will be around January 2015 where we'll be driving from the East cost up to Alaska and then back down to LA, after which the truck will be shipped to either Australia or Asia for more adventures there...

Anyways, can't wait to get the truck so we can start modding it.. Love the resources available here, and I look forward to learning about this truck from you all!

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

I've got a sale going on, on all SVC, Rigid, Vision X, Fox, King, and deaver products! Let me know if you have any questions or are looking for something in particular, I'll be happy to help!

-Joseph Haynes

OP
OP
tfung

tfung

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys! Will definitely post pictures on the build progress and of course on our adventures! :)