Just joined the club.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its been a wild day, but its almost over and I am grinning ear to ear. My beloved Ranger was taken out by a rouge surface to air missile, go figure. Crazy part is the security camera at the Ford dealer got some stills of it, and they were nice enough to give me them. Sad as that was, it gave me a good excuse to buy my dream truck, a 2012 Ford SVT Raptor. Its an awesome feeling to know that from now on I will always have a smile on my face when commuting, even if its not on two wheels. Could go on for days, but pics say it best.

Security footage of my old trucks demise. RIP :-(

548e1867.jpg

59e33aa9.jpg

447ffac4.jpg

The camera was destroyed from the percussion after the last shot. So on to the new toy.

75b6a393.jpg

d32fdd56.jpg

ae43f150.jpg

I told myself this thing will stay stock, but from my past experience with other forums I'm sure you guys will give me all sorts of bad ideas.

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
Welcome. Are you sure you didnt make someone mad and they took out your ranger? Ha Just remember with mods. The only way to get rid of the peer pressure is to give into it.