What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed a color matched Ford emblem from Custom Truck Solutions on the tailgate. I was very impressed with the quality and it was truly a simple mod that looks so much better than the blue and chrome OEM emblem.

I have been thinking of ordering one. I had sprayed mine in Plastidip. And I liked the look but want something permanent. How long did it take to ship?

j2k

Reaction score
I have been thinking of ordering one. I had sprayed mine in Plastidip. And I liked the look but want something permanent. How long did it take to ship?

I don't recall exactly how long it took, but it was about a week. I remember thinking that it was going to be a while since the website indicates that each emblem is made to order, but it wasn't long at all.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up some proper stands to set it on. Made in the USA, 6 ton per stand (most stands are rated per pair) and goes to 25"+ height.

b3df2fe9005810281ed18ed00e82a19a.jpg

5e311171998f41077fbe358b9f1d23f6.jpg