What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Changed dome and map lights out for LED lights. Now just need to change license plate and side marker lights and I am done with the LED swap.[/quote

I made a comment regarding the rest of the lights but you already did them. Never mind

Not quite. Still need to do the license tag lights. Need to see how I can get to them first. The puddle lights mentioned from Amazon are on. Comments were right about them being a tad loose. Will probably add a little 3M tape to keep them in better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sarcasm gets twisted in text. Glad to hear we can all stay slightly inebriated. Cheers
but the import tax out here is insane. i bought food and spent $100 on groceries that would have cost about $60 anywhere else. im still a smoker, cigs were $13.50 a pack. twice the cost. glad im not staying here. with my appetite and smoking habit, i would go broke out here

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We pay crazy taxes in NY!!! The cost of everything is more in or near the city, I’m fortunately far away from that place!!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im done with the truck. i get to explore the island now. but im afraid with how much everything costs, i should stay right here instead. i leave tonight at 6:30 out of lga. so im guessing have to make my way there pretty early due to construction and traffic.

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh. Hurt my girl with a momentary brain fart.
Was sitting on my stool measuring some stuff on the bumper, doing some wiring during my lunch break. My alarm went off to get back to work. Jogged out of the garage and hit the door opener. Half way to my car I heard metal-on-metal screeching.
"What the **** was that?"
Go back in and look, forgot my truck is too big for my garage and I had left the hood up. Garage bracket had gouged a nice tattoo on the leading edge of the hood.
Awesome.
That's probably gonna cost $600-$1000 to sand and re-spray.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ugh. Hurt my girl with a momentary brain fart.
Was sitting on my stool measuring some stuff on the bumper, doing some wiring during my lunch break. My alarm went off to get back to work. Jogged out of the garage and hit the door opener. Half way to my car I heard metal-on-metal screeching.
"What the **** was that?"
Go back in and look, forgot my truck is too big for my garage and I had left the hood up. Garage bracket had gouged a nice tattoo on the leading edge of the hood.
Awesome.
That's probably gonna cost $600-$1000 to sand and re-spray.

Little bondo and a hood wrap from designs and signs.