What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Used FORScan and disabled navigation in motion, fixed hyper flash turn signals, disabled door chimes, turned on DRL, and disabled speed limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some guy showed up and next thing I know, my interior is gone, some shit with Focal written all over it is on every surface in there, and now my nice new truck smells like fiberglass. Gee thanks Noah!

Attachments

• Raptor stereo 2.jpg
    Raptor stereo 2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Raptor stereo 1.jpg
    Raptor stereo 1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 82
D

Deleted member 12951

Some guy showed up and next thing I know, my interior is gone, some shit with Focal written all over it is on every surface in there, and now my nice new truck smells like fiberglass. Gee thanks Noah!

Nice! Was he in the area or did you fly him out there?

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked him up hitchhiking.

He came out East to finish another install and I offered him decent donuts to come to my little island to do this install. Thank goodness he likes donuts. He is currently locked in my shop with a six pack of Dr Pepper and some cookies. Ima scared to go look....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I picked him up hitchhiking.

He came out East to finish another install and I offered him decent donuts to come to my little island to do this install. Thank goodness he likes donuts. He is currently locked in my shop with a six pack of Dr Pepper and some cookies. Ima scared to go look....

Donuts and Dr. Pepper? Did he give up smoking and drinking?

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are the quality on these? They fit snug?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The fit was good for me, minus the tab. Don't know if it was the cold weather or what, but both of them I had to use a small screwdriver to pry out the catch tab to get it to stay. Minor, but others should know as it would suck to hit a bump and one/both fall out.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The fit was good for me, minus the tab. Don't know if it was the cold weather or what, but both of them I had to use a small screwdriver to pry out the catch tab to get it to stay. Minor, but others should know as it would suck to hit a bump and one/both fall out.
Love your signature. Sometimes I wish you could have more than one wife. lol

The signature would read.

Stacy/ Brittany/ Donna/ Monica/ Amanda I ride them hard just depends on the time of the month

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! Was he in the area or did you fly him out there?
they double teamed me......

and it was a 12 pack of dr pepper.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Donuts and Dr. Pepper? Did he give up smoking and drinking?
no.