What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3fd12e220182b31a1acdf1b48068a7e0.jpg

6adfad9b9fb10d0534836b80038cc7e3.jpg

2ca71a63d93648bed3c44ea01f292a4a.jpg

Replaced factory emblem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What company makes the blacked out emblem? Looks pretty clean

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The halos and demon eyes are RGB but I personally like the switchbacks as well.

I had liked the switchback and that's how I wanted mine originally but now I like that amber look. I actually contacted you on ig about getting some spider v2 retro'd. I'd prefer this with the two led strips in the middle over demon eyes.

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had liked the switchback and that's how I wanted mine originally but now I like that amber look. I actually contacted you on ig about getting some spider v2 retro'd. I'd prefer this with the two led strips in the middle over demon eyes.

The V2 switchbacks can run white or amber continuously. My current setup is white while on ignition with turn signals going amber. With running lights or headlights on they run full amber.

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much you want for them? Are they sealed where they won't haze and condensate?

These are built to order for another customer. If you are interested in a build, just PM me. Or check out my Instagram in my signature.
To answer your question, yes they are sealed up very well. They also have an included vent hole with breathable tape over it.

Last edited:

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are built to order for another customer. If you are interested in a build, just PM me. Or check out my Instagram in my signature.
To answer your question, yes they are sealed up very well. They also have an included vent hole with breathable tape over it.

Is there a waiting list? As mentioned I contacted you via instagram back in march for a a set of retro'd headlights. Was given a quote that was about it.

$nake Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score